Last weekend we had a few friends over for dinner, and seeing as my table was set up for Halloween, I decided to make favor boxes with that theme in mind.
- Martha Stewart scoreboard
- Black card stock (12″x 12″ will make two boxes)
- Wiggle eyes ( I purchased mine from Michaels craft store)
- Score tape
- Glue dots
- White gel pen
1. Cut the black card stock into four 6″x 6″ pieces which will make two boxes
2. Follow the instructions on the Martha Stewart scoreboard for a 2″ x 2″ x 2″ box.
cut the middle two score lines up to the horizontal line on both sides of the box.
4. Next add wiggle eyes to the side of the box
5. Using the white gel pen draw a mouth with fangs under the eyes.
6. Draw and cut out a set of wings
7. Attach the wings to the side of the box.
And there you have it: a cute favor box for the table this Halloween!